Home Healthcare & Aides
Home Health Aides (HHA), and Personal Care Aides (PCA), provide assistance with activities of daily living to promote and maintain personal independence.
Activities of daily living include:
- Personal hygiene and assistance with dressing
- Meal preparation, including special diets; planning, cooking, serving and feeding
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Walking and transfers: bed to chair, sit to stand
- Medication reminders
- Accompany to Doctor’s appointments
- Errands in neighborhood
HHA’s and PCAS’s assist with all necessary daily activities providing support to family members. Our qualified HHA’s and PCA’S are screened through references and FBI fingerprinting.
We are also a fiscal intermediary for the Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Services CDPAS/CDPAP which allows consumers to recruit, hire, train and supervise their home care worker of choice. CDPAS/CDPAP is an alternative to traditional home care. It is a Medicaid program that enables self-directing individuals to assume the responsibilities of their own care. CDPAS/CDPAP helps promote independence and empowerment for the individual in need.